Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Sencha is the most common green tea in Japan. Left to grow in in the sunshine to increase the Vitamin C and catechin content in the tea. We are getting great reviews and a growing fan base for our Sencha.
How to make
- Blended with a little shade-grown Kabusecha to add a touch of sweetness and Umami.
- Mild, slightly vegetal, rich with a golden green colour. Wonderful as a cold brew too.
- High quality first flush Japanese organic Sencha loose leaf green tea.
- JAS/ECOCERT organic certification.
- Young leaves picked then steamed quickly to seal in the goodness.
- Vacuum-sealed to keep the tea in prime condition.
- Small batches ordered regularly to ensure freshness.
- Blended by the winner of the All-Japan Tea Olympics.
- Fast efficient shipping from Japan.
- Prepared and shipped to us on the same day as we order.
- Grown at 400-600m above sea level in the natural Southern Alps mountain range. Perfect conditions for organic tea production.
- We specialize only in high grade Japanese green teas.
- Most of our Japanese green teas come from a single estate organic co-operative.
- Add 4g (0.14 oz. = 1 heaped tsp.) of tea per 1 cup (200ml).
- Pour the boiling water into the teacups and allow to cool (70 - 80°C) before pouring into the teapot.
- Infuse for 45 seconds before pouring gently and slowly into the teacups a little at a time. Shake out the last drops from the teapot as they have the richest flavour.
For an authentic Japanese taste soft water is highly recommended. Experiment with the Leaf-To-Water ratio to find your preferred taste.
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
Standard: £5.99 PER ORDER from Ocha & Co.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|