THEFOODMARKET.COM is committed to safeguarding and preserving customers’ privacy. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data (which may involve using third party technology):
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide and improve our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.