Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Fukamushi Means 'Deep Steamed' in Japanese. With our organic fukamushi sencha the steaming process is twice as long as usual which helps to break down the structure of the leaf and release valuable healthy nutrients and bioactives such as beta-carotene and Vitamin E into the brew. Deep intense green colour, fuller rounded flavour with distinctive fine-floating tea particles. Rich and mild. Increasing popularity in Japan due to its mild taste and extra health benefits.
How to make
- High quality first flush Japanese organic fukamushi sencha loose leaf green tea.
- JAS/ECOCERT organic certification.
- Young leaves picked then steamed to seal in the goodness.
- Vacuum-sealed to keep the tea in prime condition.
- Small batches ordered regularly to ensure freshness.
- Blended by the winner of the All-Japan Tea Olympics.
- Fast efficient shipping from Japan.
- Prepared and shipped to us on the same day as we order
- Grown at 400-600m above sea level in the natural Southern Alps mountain range. Perfect conditions for organic tea production.
- We specialise only in high grade Japanese green teas.
- Most of our quality Japanese green teas come from a single estate organic co-operative.
- Add 4g (0.14 oz. =1 heaped tsp.) of tea per 1 cup (200ml).
- Pour the boiling water into the teacups and allow to cool (to 75 - 85°C) before pouring into the teapot.
- Infuse for 30 - 40 seconds before pouring gently and slowly into the teacups a little at a time. Shake out the last drops from the teapot as they have the richest flavour.
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|