Work With Us!
We are a hugely exciting start up, on a mission to help food lovers find high quality food and drinks that wouldn’t be found on the average supermarket’s shelves. We’re an e-commerce marketplace bringing together a wide range of small and medium producers and retailers all under one canopy! Come join us in supporting small businesses and the delicious food they make and sell.
Here we will list any open positions we’re hiring for so take a look at anything below and get in touch if you have any questions at email@example.com.
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager brimming with ideas and a passion for good food and the people that produce it well. We’re a start up, so the candidate must be comfortable in a dynamic and evolving environment – we need a team player who will thrive in a small and talented team that thinks big. The candidate’s ideas and input are not only welcome but will be highly valued. We believe this is one of the most exciting roles out there!Responsibilities and duties:
- Helping to lead and input in to the strategic marketing plans, working with the directors along with external agencies
- Developing and managing the marketing budget along with the directors
- Creating and delivering multi-channel campaigns and managing any external agencies involved with this
- Reporting and tracking of marketing activities and evolving plans quickly as needed
- Adhering to the company’s goals and brand positioning through marketing activities
- Supporting both consumers and businesses (our potential merchants and partners) via our marketing strategy
- Working closely with the rest of the team to identify opportunities, generate ideas and add to the collaborative spirit
- Potential to recruit, mentor and manage new team members as the business grows
- Experience within a marketplace, retail, e- commerce or consumer environment
- Experience across PPC, affiliates, social media, CRM
- High level of commercial awareness with ability to understand and work with a wide variety of business models
- Passion for online shopping
- Even more passion for high quality food!
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with ability to demonstrate achievement of growth and results
- Excellent communication skills (including first- rate spelling, grammar and punctuation) with ability to present information verbally in writing to a wide range of audiences, including merchants and customers
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyse information and apply to achieve commercial success
- Strong Excel skills with good knowledge of IT systems (Word, Outlook and Access) to produce documentation, presentations and reports
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and effectively
- Location: London
- Hours: Full-time
- Application deadline: 24th August 2018
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! To apply: please send your CV and a covering letter telling us why you’d love to work with us and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.