Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A beautiful set of inspired and carefully selected blends to spice up your meat, fish and vegetables! Each order contains eight high quality, individually packaged blends and rubs. Using approximately 35 different whole spices, these blends will allow you to create the most incredible international cuisine for your friends and family. Each blend comes in a resealable 20-gram packet. Our artisan collections are lovingly crafted, using carefully selected spices from all around the world. We ensure that traditional blending methods are used for optimum flavour and freshness.
In each set, you will receive:
- Indian Spice Rub: Garam Masala ** Great Taste Award Winner ** - contains cloves, star anise, black pepper, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin and ginger;
- Sri Lankan Spice Rub: Sri Lankan Curry Powder. Contains coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cassia bark, fenugreek seeds, cloves, cardamon, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, Kashmiri chilli & turmeric;
- Tunisian Chilli Rub: Harissa. Contains cumin seeds, coriander seeds, crushed chillies chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway;
- Mexican Spice Rub. Contains cornflour, cumin seeds, paprika, oregano, chilli powder, garlic powder, salt, sugar, onion powder and cayenne pepper;
- Jamaican Spice Rub: Jerk. Contains cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, parsley, sugar, salt, paprika, all spice, black peppercorns, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Chinese Spice Rub. Contains liquorice, star anise, cassia, Szechuan peppers, black cardamon, orange peel and cloves;
- Moroccan Spice Rub: Ras El Hanout. Contains cloves, mace, star anise, cayenne pepper, allspice, cardamon, black peppercorns, sugar, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, nutmeg. paprika, salt and turmeric;
- Middle Eastern Spice & Herb Rub: Za'atar. Contains oregano, marjoram, thyme, sumac, sesame seeds. Perfect as a refill for your World Spice Blends & BBQ Rubs Spice Tin.
Features and benefits:
- Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
- Selected and mixed the old-fashioned way.
- Lovingly packaged: all blends will come in its own individually packed and sealed bag to retain goodness and freshness and to avoid spillage during transit.
- What’s more, there are no additives: just a quality guarantee from our family to yours!
- A must-have for any foodie with a passion for cooking and who loves world spices.
Why choose Spice Kitchen?
Great Taste Award Winner. Great Tastes Awards are the acknowledged benchmark for fine food and drink. It has been described as the ‘Oscars’ of the food world. Quite simply, the Great Taste logo is the sign you can trust when buying food and drink;
Winners of BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award - awarded to outstanding producers of excellent British Speciality foods. Spice Kitchen also Featured on the BB1 Hairy Bikers show where they used Spice Kitchen spices to cook their favourite food;
Superior flavour. Free from artificial flavouring and preservatives. We personally source only the highest quality spices from all over the world to guarantee even a single pinch of Spice Kitchen world spice blends and BBQ rubs packs enough punch to tantalise the taste-buds.
- A "must-have" for any foodie who is interested in creating authentic international cuisine in the kitchen or on the BBQ. Each spice blend or rub can be used singularly or blended together to create an endless array of different recipes.
Produced by: Spice Kitchen
Country of Origin
Spice Kitchen offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|