Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A balance of rich coffee, chocolate and toast. Refreshingly different! It goes down a treat with hard cheeses, pies and game dishes. Think hearty British fayre. From stout stalwart to espresso martini lover, let our dark lager double up as dessert with it’s undeniably chocolatey undertones. A perfect country pub pint after a long walk. A guiltless pleasure, this really is something else… so when you're in the mood for that little bit different, pick up The Original Small Beer Dark Lager.
Facts & Figures
- 1% ABV
- 0.4 UK units/per bottle
- 49 calories per 350ml bottle
Small Beer. Big Taste. Sustainably Brewed, our aim is to never waste a drop.
- We clean the brewery with recovered heat and water.
- We operate a ‘Dry Floor’ policy, the only one that we have come across in the brewing industry.
- 100% of our electricity comes from the wind, sun and sea.
- We are supporting the 100% Green Gas revolution, for now 12% of our gas is green and the remainder is frack-free.
- We are encouraging our suppliers to push boundaries on their green provisions.
- Our labels, boxes and business cards are all 100% recycled.
- We won't add anything unnecessary to our beer, nor our packaging.
- It takes up to 10 pints of water to produce a single pint of beer. We have cut this down to just 1½ pints.
This contains two packs of 6 beers, each 350ml.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Produced by: Small Beer Brew Co.
Cold-Store where possible
Country of Origin
Small Beer Brew Co. offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|