Sago 'Delight' Worms, considered a delicacy in much of South-east Asia, have been described as tasting like bacon or meat when cooked and, with their chewy consistency and earthy after-taste, are one of our favourites. NOTE: Don't be afraid to eat the crunchy head!
- Real little crunchy critters prepared and ready to eat
- An interesting topping to your pizza or pasta
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates - the ultimate low fat snack
- Sourced from sustainable stocks and organically fed
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. No MSG.
- Fantastic Halloween, celebratory, birthday or Christmas gift
- Contents per pack: Approx 8 insects
- Net weight: 8 grams / 0.28 ounces
- Clear plastic dish within a resealable stand-up polypouch
- Shipped: Bagged
- Crunchy Critters supports Fairtrade Practices
- Note: Cooked insects are brittle and may not arrive whole or intact following their time in the postal system
Produced by: Crunchy Critters
Prep & usage
Once opened consume in 3 days.
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Crunchy Critters offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Crunchy Critters
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Sago Worms 100%
Per serving (8g)
No reviews have been written for this product.