Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Our organic Kabusecha Sencha is made from young first flush leaves are picked and quickly steamed, dried, rolled and then blended. The tea is grown in natural shade for a short time to increase the amino acid content in the leaf. This high-grade green tea is much milder than regular Sencha with a hint of sweetness and a golden-yellow colour. It is important to brew this tea at a lower temperature than regular Sencha.
How to make
- High quality first flush Japanese organic Kabusecha Sencha loose leaf green tea.
- JAS/ECOCERT organic certification.
- Young leaves picked then steamed quickly to seal in the goodness.
- Shade-grown for 10-14 days to increase the amino acid content.
- Vacuum-sealed to keep the tea in prime condition.
- Small batches ordered regularly to ensure freshness.
- Blended by the winner of the All-Japan Tea Olympics.
- Fast efficient shipping from Japan.
- Prepared and shipped to us on the same day as we order.
- Grown at 400-600m above sea level in the natural Southern Alps mountain range. Perfect conditions for organic tea production.
- We specialise only in high grade Japanese green teas.
- Most of our Japanese green teas come from a single estate organic co-operative.
- Add 4g (0.14 oz. =1 heaped tsp.) of tea per 1 cup (200ml).
- Pour the boiling water into the teacups and allow to cool (60 - 80 °C) before pouring into the teapot.
- Infuse for 90 - 120 seconds before pouring gently and slowly into the teacups a little at a time. Shake out the last drops from the teapot as they have the richest flavour.
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|