Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Kukicha is quite different from other green teas as it is made from the stem and stalks of the tea plant and not the leaves. It has a nice nutty flavour with hints of citrus and sweet umami and exquisite aroma. Lower caffeine content. Popular in the macrobiotic diet.
- ECOCERT Organic Certificatio
- Loose Leaf
- Vacuum-Sealed Pack
- Blended for us by the winner of the 46th Japanese Ministry of Agriculture Tea Competition (2016) the most prestigious tea competition in Japan
- Small batches made each month to ensure long shelf-life
How to make
- Add 4g (0.14 oz. = 1 heaped tsp.) of tea per 1 cup.
- Pour the boiling water into the teacups and allow to cool (75 - 85°C) before pouring into the teapot.
- Infuse for 20-40 seconds before pouring gently and slowly into the teacups a little at a time. Shake out the last drops from the teapot as they have the richest flavour.
For an authentic Japanese taste soft water is highly recommended. Experiment with the Leaf-To-Water ratio to find your preferred taste.
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Ocha & Co.
Further delivery details from Ocha & Co.:
Orders dispatched from Japan.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|