Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Fukamushi Means 'Deep Steamed' in Japanese. The steaming process which is twice as long as usual, breaks down the structure of the leaf and releases valuable healthy nutrients and bioactives such as beta-carotene and Vitamin E into the brew. Deep intense green colour, fuller rounded flavour with distinctive fine-floating tea particles. Rich and mild. Increasing popularity in Japan due to its mild taste and extra health benefits. Growing in the sun increases the amount of the antioxidant Catechins (EGCG) and Vitamins.
- High quality first flush Japanese organic fukamushi sencha loose leaf green tea.
- ECOCERT Organic Certification
- Blended for us by the winner of the 46th Japanese Ministry of Agriculture Tea Competition (2016) - the most prestigious tea competition in Japan
- Small batches made each month to ensure freshness and long shelf-life
How to make
- Add 4g (0.14 oz. =1 heaped tsp.) of tea per 1 cup (200ml).
- Pour the boiling water into the teacups and allow to cool (to 75 - 85°C) before pouring into the teapot.
- Infuse for 30 - 40 seconds before pouring gently and slowly into the teacups a little at a time. Shake out the last drops from the teapot as they have the richest flavour.
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Ocha & Co.
Further delivery details from Ocha & Co.:
Orders dispatched from Japan.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|