Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Pleasant drink that can be enjoyed both hot and cold to give a pleasant tasting drink with a hint of roasted rice. The added Matcha helps the brewing process, adds color and a mild flavor, and in addition increases the health benefits of the tea. Made with a premium organic sencha rather than a lower grade green tea which is more common.
- Blended for us by the winner of the 46th Japanese Ministry of Agriculture Tea Competition (2016) the most prestigious tea competition in Japan
- ECOCERT Organic Certification
- Small batches made each month to ensure long shelf-life
- Vacuum sealed pack
How to make
- Add 4g (0.14 oz. = 1 heaped tsp.) of tea per 1 cup (200ml).
- Pour the boiling water into the teacups and allow to cool (80 - 90°C) before pouring into the teapot.
- Infuse for 15 seconds before pouring gently and slowly into the teacups a little at a time. Shake out the last drops from the teapot as they have the richest flavour.
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Ocha & Co.
Further delivery details from Ocha & Co.:
Orders dispatched from Japan.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea and Roasted Brown Rice
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|