Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A combination of organic sencha, roasted brown rice and Matcha. A pleasant mild tasting drink with a great flavour and undertones of the roasted rice. To be enjoyed as either a hot or cold brew. The added organic Matcha adds a vibrant green colour to the brew, increases the health benefits and mellows the taste. Usually a low grade tea; Ocha & Co.'s Genmai Matcha is blended using the same high grade Sencha and Matcha that is found in our regular teas.
How to make
- High quality first flush Japanese organic Genmai Matcha blend green tea (Sencha, Matcha & toasted Brown Rice).
- Low in caffeine, high in calcium.
- JAS/ECOCERT organic certification.
- Vacuum-sealed to keep the tea in prime condition.
- Small batches ordered regularly to ensure freshness.
- Blended by the winner of the All-Japan Tea Olympics.
- Fast efficient shipping from Japan.
- Prepared and shipped to us on the same day as we order.
- Grown at 400-600m above sea level in the natural Southern Alps mountain range. Perfect conditions for organic tea production.
- We specialise only in high grade Japanese green tea.
- Most of our Japanese green teas come from a single estate organic co-operative.
- Add 4g (0.14 oz. = 1 heaped tsp.) of tea per 1 cup (200ml).
- Pour the boiling water into the teacups and allow to cool (80 - 90°C) before pouring into the teapot.
- Infuse for 15 seconds before pouring gently and slowly into the teacups a little at a time. Shake out the last drops from the teapot as they have the richest flavour.
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea and Roasted Brown Rice
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|