Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Explore our range with the 'Magnificent Eight', the complete seven flavours from within the Cove, plus an eighth chocolate, should you wish to share. Already gift wrapped and ready to fly on to new adventures in their beautiful black and turquoise presentation, keepsake box. The perfect present or as a treat for yourself.
Enjoy these chocolates all the more knowing these delicious eight include 'Elsa' and 'Viva!' so 50p will also go to our chosen charities.
This luxurious Chocolate Box includes these eight delicious chocolate squares:
- Toasted Hazelnut and Vanilla: Some may say the world's two most favourite flavours combined here with organic raw, Sri Lankan coconut oil which studies have shown to benefit the cardiovascular system. The soft warmth of Madagascan vanilla contrasts beautifully with the delicious crunch of toasted hazelnuts, known for their heart, muscle, skin and digestive benefits.
- Raspberry and Baobab: Take yourself away to a secret glade with soft grass and a broad, old English Oak, just perfect for an undisturbed moment with a good book and of course our rich, raspberry chocolate, dressed with raspberries (known for their ellagic acid, flavonoids and phytonutrients) and drizzled with vitamin C rich Sicilian Lemon and Baobab Sorbet.
- 'Elsa' - Vanilla, Pineapple and Lemon: Help us support the Born Free Foundation our sumptuous 'Elsa' chocolate; warm, smooth vanilla embraces the zest of sparkly lemon and baobab sorbet, dressed with a splash of Fair Trade Ugandan pineapple, the flavours transporting you straight to a new, open African horizon. The Born Free Foundation is in action around the world to 'keep wildlife in the wild' and stop animal suffering. Help us support this amazing charity with the taste of chocolate as 25p from the sale of each box goes to The Born Free Foundation.
- 'Viva!' - Salty Cracked Pepper and Caramel: Pepper; once considered so precious it was presented to the Gods in sacred offerings. Here, with one little nibble, it whisks you away to a tucked away club in Barcelona, where it dances with abandon on your taste-buds, giving you quick flashes of sea salt before being brought slowly together by the meltingly warm embrace of caramel. This deliciously surprising chocolate is in collaboration with Viva!, the charity that campaigns for a better world through veganism to end animal suffering and to protect the environment.
- Madagascan Vanilla: Sit back in a hammock and take this one real slow. Enhanced with a splash of heart loving, Sri Lankan coconut oil, this chocolate will take you to the perfect white beach, one taste smoothly melting away to reveal hidden warmth within the perfect antioxidant-rich Madagascan Vanilla. Made with coconut oil, famous for many healing properties including the promotion of good cholesterol, and lowering of bad cholesterol. Rich, dark, raw Vanilla from the shores of Madagascar. Experience an intensity like never before, with the World's favourite flavour.
Freshly Ground Fairtrade Coffee: Experience new heights of pleasure with deep, enriching shots of freshly ground, fair trade coffee, softened, as if it needed it, with a tiny splash of caramel and vanilla. Coffee, known for its stimulating properties in physical training and mental alertness, is fast becoming the new superfood with new evidence emerging about its possible protection against various diseases...personally, we just love it for its rich, aromatic, beautiful flavour. Every so often we'll try a new coffee, so keep checking back in case we have your favourite or if you'd like to try something new. Currently we're using ethically sourced coffee from the Peru Mayni Indigenous Community. The coffee is roasted, not raw.
- Lemon and Baobab Sorbet: Feel refreshed, invigorated and ready to take on new adventures with the revitalising, vegan lemon sorbet. With one taste you can feel your internal world lighting up, sparks of inspiration will ignite your mind and lift your soul to whisk you away towards fresh, enticing, Sicilian horizons. Infused with super rich vitamin C, calcium and magnesium rich baobab and sweetened with natural plant derived xylitol. Lemon Sorbet is…thrilling.
If there's a particular chocolate from our range that you LOVE and you'd like this to be your eighth chocolate, please send us an email after placing your order and we'll make sure we pop that chocolate in for you to enjoy.
Produced by: Cornwall's Chocolate Cove
Country of Origin
Cornwall's Chocolate Cove offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Cornwall's Chocolate Cove
Further delivery details from Cornwall's Chocolate Cove:
We will endeavour to dispatch all products within 24 hours of ordering, however, if some products need to be made fresh such as the energy balls, the dispatch time could be 48 hours. If ordering on a Friday, the items will be dispatched on Monday so they're not sitting in a sorting office over the weekend.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|