Still a firm favourite. An awesome twelve jars of our finest olives; a mix of marinated and stuffed - it’s even been featured in the Mail on Sunday don't you know.
This set contains:
- Extra Large Pitted Amphissa Olives 250g
- Garlic Stuffed Olives 250g
- Jalapeno Stuffed Olives 250g
- Whole Almond Stuffed Olives 250g
- Roasted Pepper Stuffed Olives 250g
- Herbed & Pitted Olives 250g
- Kalamata Pitted Olives 250g
- Cumin and Coriander Olives 250g
- Verde Lemon and Coriander Olives 250g
- Chilli and Garlic Olives 250g
- Sunshine Rosemary and Garlic Olives 250g
- Pistou Basil and Garlic Olives 250g
About the Producer
Over 27 years young and we are still her, producing Mediterranean inspired food which tastes and looks just the way it should without using artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives.
In the early 90s, Giles and Annie Henschel embarked on a year-long adventure that would be the inspiration for Olives Et Al. Travelling on motorbikes through the Mediterranean, the Middle East and North Africa, they fell in love with the food they ate along the way. They couldn’t gather many souvenirs, being on bikes, but did gather recipes; hoping to recapture the essence of our experiences by recreating at home the foods they had enjoyed. On their return, England proved a little disappointing as the search for good quality, basic ingredients was fruitless. Particularly frustrating at this time, was the lack of Olives. Throughout the trip, they enjoyed a vast array of delicious Olives but those available at home lacked flavour, texture and aroma.
Using all the knowledge they’d collected during their travels, they launched Olives Et Al in 1993 to satisfy their own culinary cravings and to share quality olives with a wider audience. We started just the two of us and now there are a bunch of us Oliveers busy Oliveering away and we all love what we do. Live more and eat very happily. That's our motto.