Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Our value regular Matcha, blended from a mix of Yakubita and Okumidori cultivar green tea plants. A 100% Japanese Matcha that has been shade grown and stone-milled in the traditional way. If you are looking for a good quality Japanese Matcha that is not going to break the bank, this is the one for you. Great in lattes, smoothies and cooking. 100% whole leaf - full of bioactives, antioxidants, vitamins B,C,E, dietary fibre and amino acids.
How to make
- Authentic natural Japanese Matcha - Shade grown and stone-milled. From the same growing area as all our other teas.
- Resealable pouch containing 100g of high quality Matcha.
- The Tencha used to make this tea is reserved for us in the Spring and placed in cold-storage for use throughout the year
- 100% natural taken from first flush young green leaves, stone-milled in the traditional way.
- Small batches, freshly prepared and shipped to us on the same day as we order
- Grown in plantations at 400-600 above sea level in the clean and natural Southern Alps mountain range.
- Blended for us by the winner of the All-Japan Tea Olympics.
- Fast efficient shipping from Japan.
- We specialise only in high grade Japanese green teas.
Add the powder to Matcha bowl or Chasen. Initially add a small amount of water to the Matcha and whisk until you have a smooth paste without any lumps. Gradually add the remaining water to the bowl and whisk in a W shape from left to right and then right to left until the top of the drink has a covering of fine bubbles.
Tea type: Matcha
Water amount: 200ml
Amount: 1.5-2g (2 heaped teaspoons)
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|