Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Our regular matcha from Shizuoka, Japan. Young first flush green leaves are picked and quickly steamed, the dried and blended to produce the Tencha used to make our Matcha.100% natural without any additives. The tea is grown in perfect conditions for tea production in some of the highest plantations in the Japan. Great everyday value-for-money Matcha. Use in smoothies, lattes or in regular cooking.
- 100% Yakubita & Okumidori cultivar.
- Resealable pouch containing 100g of high quality Matcha.
- Traditionally stone milled
- Freshly prepared and shipped in small batches to ensure freshness
- Additional, all of our teas are blended by the winner of the Japanese Tea Olympics an annual event held in Kyoto
- Blended for us by the winner of the 46th Japanese Ministry of Agriculture Tea Competition (2016) - the most prestigious tea competition in Japan
How to make
Add the powder to Matcha bowl or Chasen. Initially add a small amount of water to the Matcha and whisk until you have a smooth paste without any lumps. Gradually add the remaining water to the bowl and whisk in a W shape from left to right and then right to left until the top of the drink has a covering of fine bubbles.
Tea type: Matcha
Water amount: 200ml
Amount: 1.5-2g (2 heaped teaspoons)
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Ocha & Co.
Further delivery details from Ocha & Co.:
Orders dispatched from Japan.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|