Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Kyoto Uji Matcha is our highest grade matcha, prepared from young first flush green tea leaves at Uji in Kyoto, the birthplace of the Japanese tea ceremony. Mild, mellow with a slightly sweet aftertaste and none of the bitterness found in lower grades. A top quality matcha. Vibrant, green color in the cup.
- Authentic Kyoto Uji Japanese Matcha from the spiritual home of the tea ceremony.
- Resealable pouch containing 50g of high quality Matcha.
- 100% Okumidori cultivar
- Traditionally stone milled
- Freshly prepared and shipped in small batches to ensure freshness
- Blended for us by the winner of the 46th Japanese Ministry of Agriculture Tea Competition (2016) - the most prestigious tea competition in Japan
How to make
Add the powder to a Matcha bowl or Chasen. Initially add a small amount of water to the Matcha and whisk until you have a smooth paste without any lumps. Gradually add the remaining water to the bowl and whisk in a W shape from left to right and then right to left until the top of the drink has a covering of fine bubbles.
Tea type: Matcha
Water amount: 200ml
Amount: 1.5-2g (2 heaped teaspoons)
Produced by: Ocha & Co.
Store in an airtight container in a cool location away from direct heat and sunlight.
Country of Origin
Ocha & Co. offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Ocha & Co.
Further delivery details from Ocha & Co.:
Orders dispatched from Japan.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Japanese Green Tea
|Typical value||Per serving (100g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||0|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||0|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which mono-unsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which polyunsaturates (g)||–||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||0|