Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Sea Moss, or also commonly known as Irish Sea Moss, is a seaweed that can be used in both plant or gel form. Usually added to smoothies and health shakes, it can also be used to thicken soups and stews.
Sea Moss Gel Information:
- The sea moss used to make sea moss gel is from St Lucia.
- Organically grown in sustainable waters.
- Sea moss gel is best kept in the fridge at 5°C or lower.
- 10-14 days fridge life.
- Sea moss gel is best consumed immediately due to the short fridge life.
- Children from 5 onwards can consume sea moss.
- Please check with your doctor if your are pregnant before consuming sea moss.
- Sea moss can be eaten straight out of the jar, put into smoothies, water (hot or cold), oats, food etc...Brilliant in soup.
- Can be also used as a face mask. Wash face as usual, before you moisturise apply sea moss and leave for 10/15 mins. Wash off.
- Sea moss gel should not have a smell when made, smell may occur 10/12 days after. In this time the consumer should be half way through the jar.
Produced by: Big Deez
Country of Origin
Big Deez Sauces offers the following delivery options:
Standard: £3.99 PER ORDER from Big Deez Sauces
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving (400g)||Per 100g|