Our spice tin (a Masala Dabba to those in-the-know) is packed full of carefully selected, aromatic spices, and was devised by Spice Kitchen's founder and family cook, who has been loving preparing delicious, home cooked meals for all the family for over 60 years. She has based the contents of this tin on generations of knowledge.
It's the perfect kit to help you to finally master those previously elusive homemade, authentic flavours, and contains the almost all of the keynote Indian spices that you'll need to create amazing dishes.
We source the highest quality whole spices, and then use traditional Indian methods to make the blends. The tin also comes with a handmade silk wrap made from silk sari material.
- 10 Cardamom Pieces
- 10 Clove Pieces
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder 20g
- Cumin Seeds 20g
- Ground Coriander 20g
- Garam Masala 20g - A Great Taste Award Winner 2015!
- Mustard Seeds 20g
- Turmeric Powder 20g
- 19cm Spice Tin with Ribbed Lid
- Blends are made fresh in small batches and stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them.
- 7 separate removable spice pots for convenience in your kitchen.
- Almost everything you need to cook an Indian meal at your fingertips.
- Small metal spoon for dispensing accurate measures.
- Outer lid to seal the tin to ensure freshness.