Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Gingerbread honey; Christmas on a spoon! This is what happens when you feed your bees gingerbread cookies. We have created this unique Christmas treat in collaboration with Spice Kitchen and it is mind-blowingly good.
You can use it in a hot toddy, evening tea or your baking. We have dedicated a rapeseed honey for this infusion and the results are both heartwarming and rich in Vitamin C.
Botanical name of plant: Brassica napus
Place of harvest: Poland
- Colour: greyish to pale white when fully crystalized
- Aroma: floral delicate with a hint of a smell of fields in the spring.
- The intensity of smell: light
- Flavour: low. Toffee like almost fudgy. Due to the fact that this is churned honey, it has a texture similar to soft set caramel.
- Crystallization: Rape honey crystallizes very fast in less than 25°C.
- You can always de-crystalize your honey by submerging jar in hot yet not boiling water and let both cooldown. This way you are malting the honey but do not pasteurize it.
Produced by: Miod Raw Honey Co.
Country of Origin
Edinburgh Honey Co. offers the following delivery options:
Standard: £5.50 PER ORDER from Edinburgh Honey Co.
Express: £8.50 PER ORDER from Edinburgh Honey Co.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving (400g)||Per 100|