Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Make your own fresh, invigorating gin flavours with our pack of 5 delicious pre-blended infusions.
Add zing and gusto to a bottle of gin. You mix the contents of each blend with gin, leave to infuse for 3 - 5 days, strain out the ingredients and you've made a delicious new gin flavour. It's so easy!
Perfect for your home gin bar or as a gift, with a shelf life of 12 months, these blends are great when mixed with unflavoured London dry gin, and includes:
- Gin Caribbean: A tropical blend of pineapple, coconut and rock sugar
- Cinnamon Bun: A delicious blend of sweet, warming spices
- Gingerbread: Our signature blend of ginger, citrus and other spices for the perfect gingerbread taste
- Gin Oriental: A refreshingly sweet, tangy blend of lemongrass, ginger and white rock sugar. Delicious in the Summer months
- Gin Espresso: Contains deep roasted estate coffee beans and brown rock sugar. Wake yourself up at cocktail hour!
Your infused gin will last for at least 6 months and may be consumed neat or with mixers of your choice, such as tonic water. Perfect for gatherings, or as an alternative way to enjoy gin. These also work brilliantly with vodka.
Produced by: Healthier Foods Limited
Prep & usage
Pour a bottle of basic London Dry Gin into a mason jar or similar. Add the contents of one of the blends. Shake and leave to infuse for 3 - 5 days. When you are happy with the taste, sieve out the ingredients. Serve and enjoy!
Keep in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
Natural & Noble offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Natural & Noble
Further delivery details from Natural & Noble:
Next Day order requests must be received by 12pm.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Pineapple, coconut, coffee beans, lemongrass, ginger, star anise, cloves, orange peel, cinnamon, cardamom, sugar
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|