Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Monty Donald's Floral Tonic Infusion Bags contain all the botanicals and ingredients you need to make your own rose and hibiscus tonic cordial. This bag makes a blooming lovely tonic with just enough bitterness to take on the more complex gins.
Inside the pack, you'll find a 35g ready-to-use infusion bag, packed with all the botanicals you need to make a delicious, premium tonic syrup. At the end of the infusion process you will need to add your own choice of syrup (see below for futher details).
How to Make Tonic Syrup / Homemade Tonic Water:
- Open the pouch and remove the tonic bag.
- Place the bag in a large sealable container (a mason jar or plastic tub).
- Add 500ml cold water to the container.
- Seal the container and shake.
- Place the container in refrigerator to infuse for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove the bag from the infusion, and add your choice of syrup to the mixture. You can use your own choice of ready-made syrup (such as agave syrup) or follow the recipe on the back of the pack to make your own simple sugar syrup.
- Serve and enjoy! (See serving guide below). Your tonic syrup can be stored in the fridge for up to six weeks.
How to Serve:
Pour 25ml of your tonic syrup over ice, add 1-2 parts of your favourite spirit (optional), stir well, then top up with 3-4 parts sparkling water.
One infusion bag makes enough tonic syrup for 28 servings (based on 25 ml serving).
Produced by: Montgomery Donald's
Country of Origin
Montgomery Donald's offers the following delivery options:
Express: £9.00 PER ORDER from Montgomery Donald's
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Citric acid, gentian, rose petals, hibiscus, lavendar, salt
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|