Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Selection of the finest cheese essentials sourced from the best artisinal producers. The Cheese Merchant supplies the finest cheeses to the highest quality restaurants across London.
This selection includes:
- Organic Buffalo Mozzarella (2 x 125g) - The milk from the herd of buffalo is particularly sweet and fragrant thanks to our grass with 31 herbs, grasses and clovers. Creamy white, smooth and delicate with a subtle tang, this is the one to beat.
- Milky's Halum (250g) - Made with all British ingredients. Fresh cow's and goat's milk to create its incredibly moreish savoury taste and lovely springy texture. It also contains less salt than Cypriot halloumi. Great for grilling, baked, barbecued, fried. Fantastic served with a fresh leafy salad, hummus, warm pitta bread and slices of chilled watermelon.
- Barber's Farmhouse Mature Cheddar (320g) - West Country milk and using age-old methods. Typically matured for up to 12 months, it's less intense than our vintage cheeses but still full of the flavour and character of traditional farmhouse cheddar. Rounded balance and rich flavour with a firm yet creamy texture.
- Graceburn (250g) - Milk sourced from small herds from across the South East. All cheese made entirely by hand. After the cheese is formed it undergoes a brining process in much the same way as a traditional feta. The cheese is then removed from the brine and packed into its marinade. Cold pressed rapeseed oil is sourced from Duchess Farms in Hertfordshire.
- Permigiano Reggiano (Cascine Emiliane - 200g) - Produced by Cascine Emiliane which was founded by the Filippini Family in 1994. To be called a Parmigiano Reggiano the cheese has to be matured for 12 Months, however, this one is matured for a minimum of 14 months.
- Glastonbury Salted Whey Butter (250g) - Made the old-fashioned way, using the finest milk from grass-fed cows and whey cream from the cheese making process, which gives a rich, lightly cheesy, nutty flavour. The Whey butter is made using a rare heritage recipe, recognised by the Slow Food UK movement as one of the UK's great ‘forgotten foods'. Terrific on toast and brings creamy richness to any dish, especially when baking.
Please note: This will be packed into insulated packaging with ice packs and delivered via next day courier to maintain freshness. The range may slightly change due to us working with small producers who may not always have products available, we will of course substitute with another fantastic cheese.
Produced by: The Cheese Merchant
Country of Origin
The Cheese Merchant offers the following delivery options:
Courier: £2.95 PER ORDER from The Cheese Merchant
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Halum - Cow + Goat Milk, Vegetarian Rennet, Salt, Dried Mint.
Graceburn - Traditional Rennet, Milk, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Thyme, Pepper.
Whey Butter - Whey Cream (Cow's Milk), Salt.
Barber's Mature - Cow's Milk
Buffalo Mozzarella - Buffalo Milk, Vegetarian Rennet
Parmegiano - Milk, Salt, Rennet
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|