Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A British vermouth with all the freshness of spring! With its range of habitats - uplands, forest, pasture, seashore, and riverbank - Britain enjoys a variety of wild and naturalised herbs. When the Romans brought winemaking to Britannia, they provided the perfect medium for capturing all this herbal richness: the infusion that the Old English named wermod - and that we call Vermouth.
Like all true vermouths, Wermod Dry contains wormwood (Artemisia absinthium), a bitter perennial herb known as a tonic. This is balanced with 23 other herb essences to create a crisp, harmonious whole.
- Made by hand in small batches on the Dalmeny Estate, near Edinburgh.
- British wine, spirit, and herbs - sustainably grown and foraged here on the estate.
- No added sweeteners (or other artificial additives) - so no soapy aftertaste in your martini!
- Cold infused, to preserve the delicate flavours and qualities of our 24 herbs and flowers.
- Made with herbs that harmonise with gin botanicals, such as bay, orris, and coriander, for delicious cocktails. Other ingredients, such as lemon balm and elderflower, give a floral depth to the wine flavour.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Produced by: Great British Vermouth
Prep & usage
Serve chilled as a spritzer, aperitif or cocktail.
Once opened, store in refrigerator.
Country of Origin
Great British Vermouth Ltd offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Wine, spirit, natural herbs
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|
Press & Awards
World Vermouth Awards Gold 2018, La Revue du Vin "World Tour in 10 Vermouths"