Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A truly premium mixed selection of cheese, meat, crackers and red wine for the perfect meal in for two.
This set contains:
- Manchego 200g: Manchego cheese is one of the most popular Spanish cheeses in the world. It is produced in the La Mancha Region. It is a fatty crumbly cheese, with an intense flavour, revealing some sweet notes and a complex taste of nuts and caramel.
- Comté 15 Months 200g: Comté is one of the most popular AOC cheeses in France, also considered one of the finest cheeses in the world! It is a great aromatic cheese with flavours of brown-butter and nuts all balanced with sweet, caramel notes.
- Half Petit Brie with Truffle 170g: Petit Brie with Truffle is wonderfully made from our cheese mongers! It is smaller but thicker than Brie, the bloomy rind is edible and the interior is filled with truffle paste. The combination of the nuttiness typical of this cheese and the depth flavour of truffle creates a unique, addictive cheese experience!
- Saucisson 190g: We get our Saucissons from Maison Chillet, a high quality producer from Rhone Alpes, whose make his products with the greatest respect for raw materials and with a concern for the “artisanal” concept.Plain Saucissons are pork-based and blended with an incredible mix of flavours such as natural sea salt, pepper, garlic and several other spices.
- Quince Paste 100g: Quince cheese or Quince Paste is a sweet, solid, sliceable fruit jelly made of the pulp of the quince fruit. A perfect companion to many sheep’s milk cheese but also delicious served with cold meats.
- Cherry Jam 110g: This is a unique full flavoured jam with thyme! Enjoy it with goat and sheep cheese, it is simply the best combo your palate ever tried.
- Crackers for Cheese with White Truffle 130g: Paul & Pippa is a little family business in Spain. All their products are made with locally-sourced ingredients. These artisan crackers are crafted with high quality extra virgin olive oil, herbs, spices, and unique flours, and are designed to accentuate the flavors in a range of cheese styles. We suggest the white truffle crackers for a selection of cheeses as: Truffle cheeses, Gouda, Beaufort, Gruyere.
- Le Jour et la Nuit Red Wine – Carignan 30 Ans D’Âge Pays d’Oc IGP 75cl: The wine displays an intense black hue with crimson tints and a lovely nose of blackcurrant and spices. The palate is soft and ample. The aromatics are a genuine fusion of spice and fruit notes. The length on the palate, with its fine tannins, makes this wine the ideal companion for many different foods.
About the Merchant
Shop and bistro, Champagne+Fromage brings rustic fare and fizz to you, served the French way. The first location was opened in Covent Garden in 2011 and can now be found in multiple locations. Champagne+Fromage is the magic combination of two different companies, both lovers of artisanal and unique French products.
Please note: Weights given on the website are there for guidance, all our cheese are cut by our cheesemonger’s fair hands, they always try to do their utmost best to be as accurate as possible to the exact weights stated. If for some reason a cheese you have ordered becomes unavailable, we will replace it with a similar product that is comparable in quality and origin to the same or greater value for no extra cost.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Produced by: Champagne+Fromage
Country of Origin
Champagne+Fromage offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Champagne+Fromage
Further delivery details from Champagne+Fromage:
We always want you to receive our cheese in the best condition. Please remember that it is a perishable product and therefore we would prefer that someone is available to accept the delivery so that it can be refrigerated as soon as possible. If you are not going to be in, you must provide clear instructions and an alternative option for the delivery to be left.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|