A wonderfully thoughtful gift for anyone that loves curry (and it will make you extremely popular). This gift set encompasses the full spectrum of curry love, from the mild korma to the vibrant madras and will bring happiness and joy to foodies and curry lovers everywhere. Contains 8 curry kits, a serving tray and rice server.
This set contains:
- 1 x Korma Curry Kit (mild) 30g: Korma is a creamy and fragrant curry full of flavour. (Not just for wimps!). It's a Mughlai dish from North India and is typically made with cream and nuts which adds extra richness.
- 1 x Tikka Masala Curry Kit (Mild) 30g: Tikka Masala is creamy spiced tomato dish with a hint of lemon. It's said to be the nation's favourite dish. Tikka means pieces.
- 1x Biryani Rice Curry Kit (Mild) 30:g Biryani Rice is an Indian classic rice dish perfect with any currylicious curry.
- 1 x Pakora Spice Kit (Med) 30g: Pakoras are a firm favourite – a sheer delight of crispy vegetables coated in a spicy chickpea flour, the spice kit can be used to make vegan, meat or fish pakoras.
- 1 x Balti Curry Kit (Medium) 30g: Balti is a style of cooking, almost like a stir fry. It's said to be invented in the UK. Birmingham lays claim to being the birthplace of Balti. Balti literally translates from the Punjabi as bucket! Balti describes the pot in which food is cooked and served, a flat-bottomed, two-handled wok.
- 1 x Jalfrezi Curry Kit (Hot) 30g: Jalfrezi is a marinated dish. The word 'jal' translates as hot as in fiery heat and hot and spicy. This dish is fast becoming one of the nation's favourite.
- 1 x Madras Curry Kit (Very Hot) 30g: Madras is a vibrant hot and spicy dish. It originates from the south of India, Madras is traditionally made with vegetables but in the UK it tends to be made with meat! Some like it hot! And this is our hottest in the range. Are you daring enough to take the Madras challenge?
- 1 x Bombay Potatoes Kit (Mild/Medium) 30g: Bombay Potatoes a bit on the side! A popular, simply spiced dry potato dish. They make a great alternative to roast potatoes, instead of cubing try mashing and serving with sausages.
Produced by: Curry On Cooking
Country of Origin
Curry On Cooking
LAST ORDER DATES FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY FROM THIS MERCHANT
Standard: Order by 12pm midday on 18th December
Curry On Cooking offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Per serving ()
No reviews have been written for this product.