Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
For a taste of out-of-the-box thinking, look no further than the Small Beer Gift Pack - the perfect present for any beer lover to experience the full award-winning range of Small Beer.
1 x Lager 350ml: A classic pilsner-style with a citrus nose, stone fruit palate, and a continental bite on the ﬁnish. Bright, crisp, and fresh. 2.1%
Session Pale Ale 350ml: A truly sessionable Pale Ale with bright citrus aromas and a mouthwateringly juicy taste. 2.5%
Steam 350ml: A rich rye style beer, this amber bridges the gap between a lager and an ale with dried fruits, spice and a balanced hoppy finish. 2.7%
Dark Lager 350ml: All coffee, toast, and dark chocolate. Nosing like a stout or porter, this dark malt beer drinks like a lager with a toasty ﬁnish. 1%
- 2 x branded half pint glasses
Small Beer. Big Taste. Sustainably Brewed, our aim is to never waste a drop.
- We clean the brewery with recovered heat and water.
- We operate a ‘Dry Floor’ policy, the only one that we have come across in the brewing industry.
- 100% of our electricity comes from the wind, sun and sea.
- We are supporting the 100% Green Gas revolution, for now 12% of our gas is green and the remainder is frack-free.
- We are encouraging our suppliers to push boundaries on their green provisions.
- Our labels, boxes and business cards are all 100% recycled.
- We won't add anything unnecessary to our beer, nor our packaging.
- It takes up to 10 pints of water to produce a single pint of beer. We have cut this down to just 1½ pints.
Please note: This product does not include a brewery tour.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Produced by: Small Beer Brew Co.
Country of Origin
Small Beer Brew Co. offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Water, Hops, Yeast, Malted Barley, Oats, Wheat, Rye
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|