Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
Like your old fashioned vanilla cake, but better. Our Classic Vanilla Paleo Cake mix creates a moist, delicate and heavenly vanilla-flavoured cake with hidden benefits from the vanilla. It's the perfect cake base for any occasion and be dressed up or down. It's full of goodness with none of the nasties so that's a cause for celebration every time you bake it! Who says vanilla is ordinary? Not us!
- Rich in vitamins B and E
- Rich in healthy fats
- A good combination of carbohydrates to protein ratio
- High-quality vanilla is known to enhance brain and mood health
- We love turning this vanilla cake into a guilt-free, healthy version of a Victoria sponge cake. Top with our dreamy vanilla coconut whipped cream and some juicy organic strawberries.
- Alternatively, use the mix to make mini cupcakes with fruity toppings for a birthday or hen party.
- This mix also works just as well for baking mini muffins for lunchboxes and afternoon tea. Go on, treat your loved ones! They'll feel extra special when you tell them they're eating premium, healthy ingredients!
Prep and Usage
Just add: 4 eggs, 60ml melted coconut oil or melted butter and 60ml maple syrup or honey (for lower carbohydrates, you may use a little less maple syrup or honey).
Step by step instructions:
- Preheat oven to 175-180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Melt coconut oil/butter.
- Shake and empty the mix into a food processor or NutriBullet.
- Add 4 eggs, 60ml melted into coconut oil or melted butter and 60ml maple syrup or honey into the mix.
- Blend until the mix is completely combined into a thick and smooth consistency (scrape the mixture with a spatula from the sides, in between mixing, if necessary).
- Grease and line parchment paper (paper cases) into your choice of baking tray (check below for options).
- Pour and divide mixture into the chosen tray and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean (check below for baking times).
- Remove from oven and leave tocool for 5-10 minutes, before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely, before you enjoy this delicious classic vanilla cake.
Why not serve and spread with your favourite cream, berries and toppings for extra indulgence.
20 - 22 mins - 1 x 20cm Round cake tin
35 - 40 mins - 1 x Medium loaf tin
12 - 15 mins - Up to 12 cupcakes/muffins
Produced by: Pebbles Pantry
Once made, these Paleo cakes will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Store in a dark, cool and dry place.
Country of Origin
Pebbles Pantry offers the following delivery options:
Standard: £3.75 PER ORDER from Pebbles Pantry
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Organic almond flour, organic coconut flour, vanilla powder, baking powder, himalayan pink salt
|Typical value||Per serving (12g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||200||1665|
|Energy Content (kcal)||48||397|
|- of which saturates (g)||2||13.9|
|- of which sugars (g)||1.4||11.8|