Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
This special little hamper with single malt whisky is designed to make the perfect Christmas present for those who love luxury British food and drink, beautifully wrapped by hand using traditional packaging, parcel paper, twine and ink stamps.
The hamper includes:
- Jura single malt whisky. Aged for 10 years in bourbon casks, delivering a sweet mellow taste with hints of soft liquorice, caramel, oak and honey.
- Cracking Nuts, deliciously hand roasted Cashews, Almonds and Peanuts, with vanilla, sugar and fair-trade Himalayan sea salt.
- Boddingtons Berries beautifully fresh raspberry jam, made with British grown raspberries to a traditional recipe where only sugar is added.
- Shortbread House of Edinburgh Original shortbread, handmade in Edinburgh using a traditional Scottish recipe, with a delicious buttery flavour and a light crisp texture. Twin pack.
- Lottie Shaw’s seriously good oat biscuits, using a recipe passed down through four generations of Lottie's family.
- Coco Chocolatier's Ivory Coast 61% single origin Colombian dark chocolate, with a mild, creamy and delicate texture.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Produced by: Letter Box Hamper
Country of Origin
Letter Box Hamper offers the following delivery options:
Standard: £3.75 PER ORDER from Letter Box Hamper
Express: £5.95 PER ORDER from Letter Box Hamper
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|