Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A delicious and nutritious classic chocolate cake. Our Chocolate and Chia Seed Cake mix is filled with organic cacao drops, raw cacao powder and added organic chia seeds. It's everything you'd expect from a chocolate cake and more! Devilishly moist, chocolatey and moreish, yet nutritiously angelic. Can your supermarket cake claim the same?
- Rich in anti-oxidants and minerals
- Rich in all 8 amino acids
- Full of minerals such as calcium, manganese and phosphorus
- Rich in healthy fats and Omega 3
- Packed with real, superfood ingredients
- We love turning this mix into a guilt-free triple chocolate cake with intense chocolate ganache and a sprinkle of cacao nibs.
- Or maybe keep it sweet and simple by spreading our dreamy vanilla coconut whipped cream on top and a sprinkle of berries or cacao nibs.
- There's always the option to make mini muffins, topped with nuts and dried fruits for a delightful mid-afternoon pick-me-up. The choice is yours!
Prep and Usage
Just add: 4 eggs, 80ml maple syrup or honey and 120ml melted coconut oil or melted butter
(For lower carbohydrates, you may use a little less maple syrup or honey)
Step by step instructions:
- Preheat oven to 175C-180C/Gas Mark 4.
- Melt coconut oil/butter.
- Shake and empty the mix into a food processor or NutriBullet and blend until completely combined into a crumbly consistency.
- Add 4 eggs, 80ml of maple syrup/ honey and 120ml melted coconut oil/ melted butter into the food processor.
- Blend until thoroughly combined into a thick batter consistency (scrape the mixture with a spatula from the sides, in between mixing, if necessary).
- Grease and line parchment paper (paper cases) into your choice of baking tray (check below for options).
- Pour and divide mixture into the tray and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean (check below for baking times).
- Remove from oven and leave to cool for 5-10 minutes, before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely, before you enjoy these wonderful Chocolate and Chia cakes.
Why not mix in some dark chocolate drops into the mixture and serve with you favourite ice cream, berries and toppings for extra indulgence.
22 - 25 mins - 1 x 20cm Round cake tin
35 - 40 mins - 1 x Medium loaf tin
15 - 18 mins Up to 12 cupcakes/muffins
Produced by: Pebbles Pantry
Once made, these Paleo cakes will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Store in a dark, cool and dry place.
Country of Origin
Pebbles Pantry offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Pebbles Pantry
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Organic coconut flour, organic 100% cacao drops, organic chia seeds, organic raw cacao powder, vanilla powder, baking powder, himalayan pink salt
|Typical value||Per serving (12g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||201||1673|
|Energy Content (kcal)||48||398|
|- of which saturates (g)||3||24.3|
|- of which sugars (g)||1.5||12.9|