Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
An amazing cheese cake tower featuring a selection of premium cheeses designed to impress and delight! This tower is suitable for 80-100 people and includes:
- Cricket St Thomas Goats Cheese 100g: Cricket has a delicate velvety soft white coat. When young it is mild and crumbly and has a slightly nutty flavour. As it ripens from the outside towards the centre, the white curd becomes softer and creamier, and develops a fuller flavour.
- Capricorn Goats Cheese 100g: Capricorn has a delicate velvety soft white coat. When young it is mild and crumbly and has a slightly nutty flavour. As it ripens from the outside towards the centre, the white curd becomes softer and creamier, and develops a fuller flavour.
- Camembert 145g and Camembert 250g: Wonderfully smooth and creamy, this award-winning cheese has fantastic flavour and is very moreish.
- Godminster Smoked 1kg: These rich and smooth Oak-Smoked cheddars are made with the same creamy Vintage Organic Cheddar that all of the Godminster range is made from – still certifiably organic and still with no additives or preservatives. Also, this cheddar is only smoked over sustainably sourced oak chippings you know it's as ethically good as it tastes!
- Sussex Blue 2.6kg: A sharp, aggressive and creamy cheese with small blue veins. Once at room temperature the full aroma can be appreciated.
- St Giles 3.8kg: Saint Giles, made with Organic Cows’ milk from the cows on the farm, is a semi soft creamy cheese. It has a rich, buttery texture, a creamy mild flavour and a stunning edible orange rind. The cheese is an English equivalent to the continental style Saint Paulin or Port Salut style of cheese found in France.
Please note: Cheese tower orders must be placed at least 4-7 working days in advance of desired delivery date. Ribbon not included.
Produced by: The Cheese Hut
Country of Origin
The Cheese Hut offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from The Cheese Hut
Further delivery details from The Cheese Hut:
Orders are dispatched from Monday-Thursday for deliveries on Tuesday-Friday. 3pm cut off time. Delivery costs are per order, so you can order multiple products from us for no additional delivery charge!
We aim to dispatch orders as soon as we can subject to product availability, unless specified. Our delivery charge does only include Mainland UK, and unfortunately does not include some postcodes in the Highlands & islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. We only prefer to send items, where we can guarantee an overnight delivery service.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|