Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
An amazing cheese cake tower featuring a selection of premium cheeses designed to impress and delight! This tower is suitable for 40-50 people and includes:
- Cricket St Thomas Goats Cheese 100g: Cricket has a delicate velvety soft white coat. When young it is mild and crumbly and has a slightly nutty flavour. As it ripens from the outside towards the centre, the white curd becomes softer and creamier, and develops a fuller flavour.
- Camembert 145g: Wonderfully smooth and creamy, this award-winning cheese has fantastic flavour and is very moreish
- Pierre Robert 500g: Cheese is matured for longer than Brillat Savarin to produce a full meltingly rich, smooth, buttery flavoured product that you know is not going to be good for the waistline.
- Half Sussex Blue 1.3kg: A sharp, aggressive and creamy cheese with small blue veins. Once at room temperature the full aroma can be appreciated.
- Half Olde Sussex 2kg: A Farmhouse ‘cheddar-type’ made from cow’s milk to a traditional recipe. The texture is more open than cheddar with a full body and plenty of flavour. Matured for 6-8 months
Please note: Cheese tower orders must be placed at least 4-7 working days in advance of desired delivery date. Ribbon not included.
Produced by: The Cheese Hut
Country of Origin
The Cheese Hut offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from The Cheese Hut
Further delivery details from The Cheese Hut:
Orders are dispatched from Monday-Thursday for deliveries on Tuesday-Friday. 3pm cut off time. Delivery costs are per order, so you can order multiple products from us for no additional delivery charge!
We aim to dispatch orders as soon as we can subject to product availability, unless specified. Our delivery charge does only include Mainland UK, and unfortunately does not include some postcodes in the Highlands & islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. We only prefer to send items, where we can guarantee an overnight delivery service.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|