Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
An amazing cheese cake tower featuring a selection of premium cheeses designed to impress and delight! This tower is suitable for 45-60 people and includes:
- Cricket St Thomas Goat: Cricket has a delicate velvety soft white coat. When young it is mild and crumbly and has a slightly nutty flavour. As it ripens from the outside towards the centre, the white curd becomes softer and creamier, and develops a fuller flavour.
- Camembert 145g and Camembert 250g: Wonderfully smooth and creamy, this award-winning cheese has fantastic flavour and is very moreish.
- Pierre Robert 500g: Cheese is matured for longer than Brillat Savarin to produce a full meltingly rich, smooth, buttery flavoured product that you know is not going to be good for the waistline.
- Half Manchego 1.5kg: The flavour of this Spanish Manchego cheese is slightly acidic, strong and tasty that becomes spicy in long cured cheeses. It has a nice and unique aftertaste provided by Manchego sheep’s milk.
- Stilton Ring 2kg: Our Blue Stilton has a rich tangy flavour, and a velvety-soft texture that makes it melt in the mouth.
Please note: Cheese tower orders must be placed at least 4-7 working days in advance of desired delivery date. Ribbon not included.
Produced by: The Cheese Hut
Country of Origin
The Cheese Hut offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from The Cheese Hut
Further delivery details from The Cheese Hut:
Orders are dispatched from Tuesday-Thursday for deliveries on Wednesday-Friday. 3pm cut off time. Delivery costs are per order, so you can order multiple products from us for no additional delivery charge!
We aim to dispatch orders as soon as we can subject to product availability, unless specified. Our delivery charge does only include Mainland UK, and unfortunately does not include some postcodes in the Highlands & islands of Scotland and Northern Ireland. We only prefer to send items, where we can guarantee an overnight delivery service. Please check with us first before placing an order, or your order may be delayed and incur additional delivery costs. Thank you.
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|