Viewed as a delicacy in northern Thailand, Bamboo Worms, the larvae of the Grass Moth, traditionally feed on flowering bamboo trees. As a healthy gluten-free high protein superfood, they're delicious as an ingredient or as a simple snack. Also, as they're amongst the best tasting and least scary critters we sell, they're a great platform to introduce children to the world of entomophagy (consumption of insects).
- Real Bamboo Worms prepared and ready to eat (unseasoned and dehydrated)
- An interesting topping to your pizza or pasta
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Sourced from sustainable stocks and organically fed
- Free from artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives
- Contents per pack: Approx 25 insects
- Net weight: 6 grams / 0.21 ounces
- Packaging: Clear plastic dish within a resealable stand-up polypouch
- Shipped: Bagged
- Crunchy Critters supports Fairtrade Practices
- Note: Cooked insects are brittle and may not arrive whole or intact following their time in the postal system
Produced by: Crunchy Critters
Prep & usage
Once opened consume in 3 days.
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Crunchy Critters offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Crunchy Critters
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Bamboo Worms (100%)
Per serving (6g)
No reviews have been written for this product.