A low fat, high protein snack of giant water bugs.
In their normal watery environment Giant Waterbugs eat pond animals, capturing their prey with their front legs and sucking out the unfortunate's body fluids. Now these bug suckers are BIG (2-3 inches) and due to their sheer size they're not for the faint-hearted. You can eat the whole insect but if you're not feeling so brave remove its wings prior to consuming.
- Real little crunchy critters prepared and ready to eat
- An interesting topping to your pizza or pasta
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates - the ultimate low fat snack
- Sourced from sustainable stocks and organically fed
- No artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. No MSG.
- Fantastic Halloween, celebratory, birthday or Christmas gift
- Contents per pack: 3 insects
- Net weight: 7 grams / 0.25 ounces
- Packaging: Sealed clear re-sealable pouch
- Shipped: Bagged
- Crunchy Critters supports Fairtrade Practices
- Note: Cooked insects are brittle and may not arrive whole or intact following their time in the postal system
Produced by: Crunchy Critters
Prep & usage
Once opened consume in 3 days.
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Crunchy Critters offers the following delivery options:
PER ORDER from Crunchy Critters
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Giant Waterbugs 100%
Per serving (7g)
No reviews have been written for this product.