Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A mouth-wateringly juicy pale ale available in can and ready for adventure. The Original Small Beer Session Pale is a truly sessionable, flavour-packed pale ale with tropical fruits and a balanced hop finish. We don’t long lager our Session Pale for as much time as our other brews, as too much time with the yeast would reduce the fruity flavours.
Tasting Notes: bright, fresh citrus, met with juicy bitterness
- 2.5% ABV
- 80 calories per 330ml can
- 0.8 UK units/per bottle
Small Beer. Big Taste. Sustainably Brewed, our aim is to never waste a drop.
- We clean the brewery with recovered heat and water.
- We operate a ‘Dry Floor’ policy, the only one that we have come across in the brewing industry.
- 100% of our electricity comes from the wind, sun and sea.
- We are supporting the 100% Green Gas revolution, for now 12% of our gas is green and the remainder is frack-free.
- We are encouraging our suppliers to push boundaries on their green provisions.
- Our labels, boxes and business cards are all 100% recycled.
- We won't add anything unnecessary to our beer, nor our packaging.
- It takes up to 10 pints of water to produce a single pint of beer. We have cut this down to just 1½ pints.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Produced by: Small Beer Brew Co.
Cold-Store where possible
Country of Origin
Small Beer Brew Co. offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
Water, malted barley, wheat, oats, hops and yeast
|Typical value||Per serving (7920)||Per 100|