Write the first review for this product!
(You may be asket to sign in to leave a review)Add your Review
A combination of Sendero's range of compostable and sustainably sourced coffee pod flavours for your pleasure.
- 3 x Mexico: Our Mexican coffee from independant farmers from the region of Oaxaca is focusing on traditional varieties such as Typica and Bourbon.
- 3 x Uganda: Our Ugandan coffee cooperative comprises 85% women and is leading the way to female empowerment.
- 1 x Peru: Our Peruvian coffee, grown between the Andes and the Amazonas, has the perfect tropical climate for a distinct coffee aroma.
- 1 x Colombia: Our Colombian coffee is outstanding as it's grown on rocky, mineral-rich soil, on micro-farms at exceptionally high altitudes.
- 1 x Guatemala: Our Guatemalan coffee is grown on rich volcanic soil by our good friends at Finca La Senda, a family farm.
- 1 x Brazil Decaf: Our Brazilian coffee is naturally decaffeinated with mountain water using the Swiss Water process - and no chemicals.
We explore remote coffee growing regions and work with local families and cooperatives, sustainably sourcing outstanding arabica coffee beans. Aluminium, plastic, dairy and pesticide free made from plants.
Mixed strength (out of 5)
About the Producer:
Pira and Hutan, friends since university days started up Sendero Specialty Coffee in 2016. They wanted to bring outstanding coffees from remote growing regions to the UK, selling freshly roasted coffee beans and also fully compostable (Nespresso compatible) coffee capsules.
We visit all the farms and cooperatives where we source the coffees from to ensure not only great quality coffees but also to make sure that the farmers actually receive the money for their hard work.
Produced by: Sendero Specialty Coffee
Store in cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Sendero Specialty Coffee offers the following delivery options:
We currently only support orders for UK mainland addresses.
100% Arabica Coffee
|Typical value||Per serving ()||Per 100|