Award-winning gin handcrafted in Worcestershire.
Each of our handcrafted premium gins is inspired by the produce grown in our home county of Worcestershire.
Using traditional alembic copper stills, we follow traditional methods with a focus on creating flavoursome and distinctive gins.
Following our launch in 2018, our growing product range has picked up a number awards. These include:
- Hussingtree Asparagus Dry Gin, Silver Medal at The Global Spirits Masters 2019 and Bronze Medal at London Spirits Competition 2020.
- Hussingtree Bumbleberry Dry Gin, One-star Award at The Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards 2019 and Silver Medal at London Spirits Competition 2020
Each of our dry gins is created using the one shot method. This means after distillation the only thing we add is water to bring the gin down to our desired 40% abv bottling strength. In 2020 we broadened our range to include a number of blended gins. For each of these we've taken one of our dry gins as a base, and steeped and blended additional botanicals. These move away from the juniper-led flavour profile of our dry gins, with other flavours become more dominant. As a family business, we are an active member of the Worcestershire community.
- Where practical we source botanicals locally.
- We enjoy working in collaboration with local businesses, which includes creating gins in partnership with food growers.
- Elaine, one of the three family directors, is a Director of Worcestershire Food and Drink Association and is heavily involved in business and community initiatives within the county.
Support for Small Producers