We wanted to take a moment to let you know what we are doing to keep things running smoothly for our customers and for our community of merchants during the Covid-19 outbreak.
As you know, TheFoodMarket.com is a place where small, independent businesses can sell their food and drink online to a wider customer base. These businesses are working incredibly hard to keep up with demand, and are processing orders as normal. We’re working hard to support them and our customers in every way we can.
- Currently, orders are being processed as normal.
- We’re communicating regularly with our merchants, ensuring stock information is as up to date and accurate as possible.
- Our team is working remotely, ensuring that we can continue to provide excellent customer service, and we’ll do everything we can to minimise delays and keep you informed of any changes or disruptions to service.
- We’re keeping track of the status of the network of couriers and delivery companies who are working hard to keep parcels moving.
This is a very difficult time for small businesses, and we’d like to extend our support to as many as we can. If you know of any small food or drink businesses in your local area that are struggling to sell their produce on the high street and would benefit from moving to an online platform, please do let us know and we can reach out to them to see if we can help.
We’ll be keeping our FAQ page up to date with more information in the coming days. We would like to extend a big thank you, not only from ourselves but also from our merchant community for your continued support.
- Wendy, Juan, Abbie, Josh, Audrey and the team at TheFoodMarket.com